Punching, Shearing, Notching, sounds like three machines doesn’t it, but with the SW-50 iron worker from Baileigh Industrial, it is all combined in one small and powerful package. Baileigh Industrial’s industry leading SW-50 hydraulic iron worker is the perfect addition to any fabrication shop where punching, shearing and notching is required in plate, bar, and various types of angle iron. The versatile design of the SW-50 iron worker boasts 50 tons of vertical pressure to each of its five stations, so the SW-50 can power through most any fabrication requirement. But the best part is that it won’t take up a lot of room in the shop like other iron workers on the market.|
True vertical movement at all stations is what sets the Baileigh Industrial line of ironworkers apart from the rest and the SW-50 is no different. The vertical movement produces less deformation and cleaner cuts than the competition. The SW-50 iron worker is designed and manufactured to the highest standards in the industry, ensuring a lifetime of productivity for your enterprise. Another nice feature of the SW-50 is available in both single and three phase power versions depending on your power requirements. So mo matter what power you have we have the correct one for you.
The Baileigh Industrial SW-50 steel worker comes standard with many features that the competition makes you pay extra for; seven sets of round punches, oversized working tables, quick change punch system, wastebaskets, swing away material stripper, back gauge, and much more are included.
- 220 volt, single or three phase.
- 5 station machine with 50 tons to each of its five stations.
- Great for punching, shearing, and notching in plate, bar, and various types of angle iron.
- Includes seven sets of round punches, oversized working tables, quick change punch system, wastebaskets, swing away material stripper, back gauge, and much more.
- Round Bar Shear 1.125"
- Rectangle Notcher W x D x T 2" x 3.5" x .281"
- Single Vee Press Brake L x T 6.312" x .312"*
- Punch Capacity .875" x .625"
- Punching Pressure 50 Tons
- Pipe Notching 2.5"*
- Multi Vee Press Brake L x T 9.875" x .156"*
- Throat Depth 6"
- Vee Notcher Side x Side x T 3.5" x 3.5" x .312"*
- Working Height 32.5"
- Square Bar Shear 1" x 1"
- Angle Shearing at 90° 3" x 3" x .25"
- Angle Bending 2.5" x .312"*
- Angle Flange Trim 3"
- Blade Length 10.25"
- Max. Stroke Length 1.125"
- Diameter x Thickness 1.625" x .375"
- Cycles / Min. 19 @ 15 mm
- Flat Bar Shearing 10" x .375"
- SW-503 (1007792) Power: 3 HP - 220V 3-Phase
- SW-501 (1007792) Power: 3 HP - 220V 1-Phase
- Shipping Weight 1,650 lbs.